Sympathy Card for a Friend


This card was originally from a class I took at the Creating Keepsakes Convention in Charlotte, NC last month.  It was part of a Heartfelt Creations class.  We completed one 12 x 12 layout in class using Spellbinders and stamps, as well as learning to make templates to use with nestie stamps.   All of that being said, I finally dug out the class kit and decided to make the card. 

I had to shape the flowers and assemble the card.  I also had to add a sentiment to the nesties label on the front. 

I forgot to take a photo but I added a white rectangle and stamped a very pretty sympathy sentiment on the inside of the card.  I know that this card probably was not designed to be a sympathy card, but I have a friend who recently lost her husband to cancer and I thought she would appreciate a pretty card.  She is the sweetest woman and hate that she is going through this.


Now that I have depressed you, remember that as part of the BBTB2 monthly blog hop I have BLOG CANDY up for grabs below.  Just be a blog follower and leave a comment under MONDAY'S BLOG HOP post.  I will be drawing a random winner on Friday.