Winter Wonderland Layout with Art Philosophy




I really liked the single page layout I shared last Saturday on Everyday Cricut.  In fact, I liked it so much that I decided to use my favorite cartridge -  CTMH's Art Philosophy Cartridge - along with Close to My Heart's  Snowflakes (D1480) stamp set and take the layout a bit further!


I know that I have previously shared this but I want to share again - the CTMH stamp sets that coordinate with Art Philosophy make finding the correct cut size a breeze.  The size of the cut is printed beside each stamp on the acetate overlay!  How cool is that?  This large snow flakes were cut according to the overlay instructions at 3.25 inches.  I used a light, light blue and stamped the snowflake - the topper layers and the base layers.  In some cases I glued both stamped layers together and in other cases I used them individually on the layout.


 Above is a photo of the stamping process; below the final results.


I cut the background of the smaller snowflakes and stamped over them with the "leafy" snowflake stamp.


 All of the cuts on the is layout were cut with Art Philosophy.  This cartridge has quickly risen to be my favorite cartridge.  It has so many great cuts that cover a plethora of themes.

There are several banner cuts on A.P.  For this layout I chose to use the rounded bottom banner shapes.  I used the A.P. font to add the word SNOW.


The background plaid cardstock was cut with my trimmer to 12"x5" and used across the page.  The tab was stamped with the Winter Wonderland phrase and a small snowflake.


 The left page has places for three 3.5 x 4 inch photos.  I used the micro snowflakes from the stamp set to stamp the background white cardstock.  This really added a nice finishing touch.


 The right page has one 6 x4 inch photo spot. The journaling tag at the bottom can be computer printed prior to cutting, hand written, or covered with a vellum.  The tag is laced with a .75 inch wide gingham ribbon (by CTMH). 


I finished the layout by attaching clear gem stones to the center of the cut out snowflakes.  Below is one more peek at both pages.



Recipe:  To create this simple layout you will need the Close to my Heart Art Philosophy cartridge set. The price is $99.00 and may be ordered at my CTMH Store

The Art Philosophy set includes:
CTMH Art Philosophy Cartridge (retail $59.95)
Three coordinating stamp sets (retail $17.95 each)
Three chipboard sets (retail $4.95 each)
This is $128.69 value all for $99!!



You will also need (D1480) Snowflakes, a $17.95 all-purpose winter stamp set.



 Also available until OCTOBER 31st only, the October Stamp of the Month, Holiday Magic. You may purchase this $17.95 stamp set for only $5.00 when you order your Art Philosophy set!



Thanks for stopping by today.  I will be back with a new project to share tomorrow!