Quick Cards with October Stamp of the Month


Are you working on your Christmas cards yet?  Christmas is only nine weeks away and that means you should be ready to mail in about seven weeks!  I have some of my cards finished, but I still have a lot of cards to make.  Thank goodness for Close to My Heart's October Stamp of the Month - Winter Magic.  


Using the Winter Magic stamp set and the Art Philosophy cartridge I was able to whip out a few more cards for my Christmas card yesterday afternoon!  For the card above I chose the snowflake print stocking with the words topper.  I also used the "Greetings" stamp, stamping the word over and over to create a Greetings ribbon for the bottom edge of the card.


I also chose one of the Christmas tree stamps from the set - the music, damask and snowflake print tree.  I gave the tree a green trunk to match the green in the print cardstock.  I trimmed out the tree with red gemstones.


I added snowflakes to both cards and tiny diamond gems.  It is for moments like these that I love my I-Rock.  The tiny gems heat super quickly and stay adhered to the card so much better than the adhesive backed gems.


As I have already stated, both of the cards above were created using the October Stamp of the Month - Holiday MagicHoliday Magic is available until OCTOBER 31st only. The stamp set retails for $17.95, however you can get this set for only $5.00 when you
order your Art Philosophy set!





Have you purchased your Close to my Heart Art Philosophy cartridge set yet?  I would love to help you start enjoying this great cartridge.  The price is $99.00 and may be ordered at my CTMH Store.

The Art Philosophy set includes:
CTMH Art Philosophy Cartridge (retail $59.95)
Three coordinating stamp sets (retail $17.95 each)
Three chipboard sets (retail $4.95 each)
This is $128.69 value all for $99!!


Thanks for stopping by today.  I took a day off and missed a post yesterday, but don't worry,
I will be back with another layout tomorrow!