Who's a New Close to My Heart Consultant?


Yes that would be ME!

 I am so pleased to announce that I am now a CLOSE TO MY HEART consultant!

I am sooo loving the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge and stamp set, as well as the seventeen other stamp sets which coordinate with the Art Philosophy cartridge that becoming a consultant was the next natural step for me. Melanie of Courtney Lane Designs and Everyday Cricut recruited me. Although I am a cardmaker, my true passion has always been scrapbooking. One of the things I love most about Close to my Heart is that the company embraces scrapping as well as card making. I love that the stamps work so well on scrapbook layouts!


Today's layout, "Live, Laugh, Love" was created with the Art Philosophy cartridge and CTMH stamp set (D1482) LOVE LIFE, one of the Art Philosophy coordinating sets.   I wanted to show you a Super-Quick and Super-Easy layout, that easily converts to masculine or feminine.  I had these great photos that I took of my son Ian in the backyard.  I thought you might like to see how simple it is to put together this "guyish" page.

I started with CTMH's Kraft Cardstock. Using black ink I stamped the swirl/flourish image on the left side of the page, close to the middle.  I used the tiny star stamp along with red ink and add star highlights.

I cut an 8 inch scalloped black circle and a 7 inch maroon circle from Art Philosophy.  I affixed the two layers together and attached them to the page.



I cut five stars from my Art Philosophy cartridge and stamped those with the flourish patterned star.  I placed the stars on the page.


Using the phrase "simple pleasures" from the stamp set, I placed the stamp at an arch on my acrylic block and stamped beside Ian's guitar photo.


Finally, again using cuts from Art Philosophy, I stamped the title phrase, "Live. Laugh. Love." and attached it to the lower right corner of the page.  I trimmed one of the star cuts and added it to the corner of the title tag.
How easy was that?  Super-quick and super-easy!


If I may assist you with any of your Close to my Heart needs please let me know. Also, for your convenience, I have placed a linking blinkie on the top right of this blog which will take you to my CTMH web store.

To create this simple layout you will need the Close to my Heart Art Philosophy cartridge set.  The price is $99.00.  This includes:

CTMH Art Philosophy Cartridge (retail $59.95)
Three coordinating stamp sets (retail $17.95 each)
Three chipboard sets (retail $4.95 each)

This is $128.69 value all for $99!! 

Also available until OCTOBER 31st only, the October Stamp of the Month, Holiday Magic.  You  may purchase this $17.95 stamp set for only $5.00 when you order your Art Philosophy set!


And finally, if any of you are interested in the Kraft Cardstock I used on today's layout, it is sold in packages of 24 12x12 sheets for $9.50.

Thank you for stopping by today, I will be back tomorrow with another project to share!